The eagerly awaited 3GB RAM version of the Flash Plus 2 is finally going to be available in the Philippines on July 5 at 12 noon.
It’s a 5.5 inch full HD smartphone that runs on MediaTek’s octa core Helio P10 processor, the aforementioned 3GB of RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow as the operating system.
The Flash Plus 2 also boasts a metallic body, fingerprint sensor, Hi-Fi audio and fast charging. It’s definitely a bang for the buck smartphone!
It comes with a 13 Megapixel rear camera and 5 Megapixel front camera that are both equipped with an LED flash. There’s 32GB of built-in storage and a microSD card slot.
- 5.5-Inch Full HD Display with OGS (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- MediaTek MT6755M Helio P10 Chipset
- 1.8GHz and 1.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Phase Detection AF and Dual LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro+Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Hi-Fi Audio (AKM4375 Chipset)
- NXP9890 Audio Amplifier
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 152.6 × 76.4 × 8.2 mm @ 157 g
- 3000mAh Battery
- Quick Charging
- ₱8,490.00 Price in the Philippines
- View full specs →
Show Comments 💬