Cherry Mobile has officially introduced the country’s first deca-core smartphone – the Cherry Mobile M1.
It’s a beast in terms of specs that includes the MediaTek Helio X20 chip, 4GB of RAM, a 21MP camera from Sony and USB Type-C port. All of these for an official price of ₱11,999.00!
The Cherry Mobile M1 also boasts a 5.5-inch full HD screen with scratch resistant Dragontrail Glass and Android Marshmallow as its operating system out of the box.
Its 21MP camera can record 4k video while an 8MP front camera takes care of selfies. There’s also 32GB of built-in storage.
A 3600mAh battery powers the Cherry Mobile M1 while NFC, fast charging, USB OTG are all supported. There’s even a fingerprint scanner as a bonus!
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080×1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Dragontrail Glass
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 Processor
- Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 21.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Phase Detection AF, 4K Video and LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3600mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- ₱11,999.00 Official Price
- View complete specs →
Show Comments 💬