Local mobile devices brand MyPhone is poised to release the country’s first deca core (that’s 10 cores!) smartphone called the MyPhone My89.
According to a leaked document, it will have an official price of merely ₱6,999.00! The rest of specs include a 5.5-inch full HD display, 16MP camera, 4GB of RAM, 3500mAh battery, 4G LTE and Android 6.0 Marshmallow as the operating system.
|Leaked document of MyPhone My89, My88, My87 and My86|
The deca core processor of the MyPhone My89 is called MediaTek Helio X20 (model number MT6797). It’s composed of three sets of CPUS: 2.3GHz dual core Cortex-A72 for high performance tasks like playing 3D games, 2.0GHz quad core Cortex-A53 for medium tasks such as browsing the web and 1.4GHz quad core Cortex-A53 for power saving when not the user is only texting.
Competitors of MyPhone have likely known this by now and gearing up for a monster smartphone of their own.
Aside from the MyPhone My89, the leaked document also revealed the My88, My87 and My86 (different from the My86 DTV). All are running on an octa core processor and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- MediaTek Helio X20 MT6797 Chipset
- 2.3GHz Dual Core Cortex-A72, 2.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 and 1.4GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Phase Detection AF and LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE (Cat. 6), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3500mAh Battery
- ₱6,999.00 Official Price