Lazada Philippines has revealed the price of the eagerly awaited Flash Plus 2 in the Philippines. It costs ₱6,990.00 and goes on sale first and exclusive on the online shopping website on May 31.
The Flash Plus 2 flaunts a metal body in gold or silver and 5.5-inch full HD display. It runs on MediaTek Helio P10, 2GB of RAM, 16GB built-in storage and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Flash Plus 2 also boasts having a fingerprint sensor, Hi-Fi audio with a dedicated chip and amplifier, 13 Megapixel camera with Phase Detection Autofocus and 3000mAh battery with flash charging.
Lazada will provide a replacement period of 2 weeks for unlucky ones with defective units. There’s also a one year warranty for parts and service.
Flash Plus 2 Specifications
- 5.5-Inch Full HD Display with OGS (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- MediaTek MT6755M Helio P10 Chipset
- 1.8GHz and 1.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Phase Detection AF and Dual LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro+Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Hi-Fi Audio (AKM4375 Chipset)
- NXP9890 Audio Amplifier
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 152.6 × 76.4 × 8.2 mm @ 157 g
- 3000mAh Battery
- Quick Charging
- ₱6,990.00 Price in the Philippines
- View full specs →
Show Comments 💬