Scratch that, this new smartphone is simply called the Flash Plus 2 since Flash is now a separate company from Alcatel and focuses on bang for the buck smartphones.
It comes with a 5.5 inch full HD display, replaceable metal casing, near-vanilla Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, fingerprint sensor and High Fidelity audio.
Take a look at the Flash Plus 2:
|Flash Plus 2|
The Flash Plus 2 runs on MediaTek’s Helio P10 chipset. This is composed of two sets of quad core Cortex-A53 CPU cores running at 1.8GHz and 1.0GHz respectively as well as a Mali-T860 graphics chip.
RAM is either 3GB or 2GB while the built-in storage is either 16GB or 32GB which is expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card.
|Flash Plus 2 with its fingerprint sensor at work.|
For photography, the Flash Plus 2 has a 13 Megapixel rear camera with Phase Detection Autofocus and a 5 Megapixel wide-angle front camera with its own LED flash.
It can connect to 4G LTE networks and has separate slots for a microSIM, nanoSIM and microSD card.
The Flash Plus 2 is powered by a 3000mAh battery that supports 9 volt quick charging.
It comes in two colors – Venus Gold and Luna Silver. The price here in the Philippines will be around ₱8,000 and the local launching will be on May 24th.
Flash Plus 2 Specifications
- 5.5-Inch Full HD Display with OGS (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- MediaTek MT6755M Helio P10 Chipset
- 1.8GHz and 1.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB or 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Phase Detection AF and Dual LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 32GB or 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro+Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Hi-Fi Audio (AKM4375 Chipset)
- NXP9890 Audio Amplifier
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 152.6 × 76.4 × 8.2 mm @ 157 g
- 3000mAh Battery
- Quick Charging
- View full specs →