Oppo launched a big brother for its ‘Selfie Expert’ Oppo F1 smartphone with twice the Megapixel count of the front camera – the Oppo F1 Plus.
It has a 16.0 Megapixel front camera with an ISOCELL image sensor that promises to capture high quality selfies. The phone’s screen can also be used as a front flash.
The Oppo F1 Plus boasts a 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection, slim bezels, metal body, 13MP rear camera, finger print sensor and 4G LTE connectivity.
It’s powered by a 2.0GHz Helio P10 octa core processor from MediaTek, 4GB of RAM, Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with ColorOS 3.0 user interface and a 2,850mAh battery with VOOC flash charging.
Its official price in the Philippines is said to be ₱21,990.00.
- 5.5-Inch Full HD AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with ColorOS 3.0 UI
- Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Chipset
- 2.0GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Nano+Nano/MicroSD)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Finger Print Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 151.8 x 74.3 x 6.6 mm @ 145 g
- Metal Body
- 2850mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- VOOC Flash Charging
- ₱21,990.00 Price in the Philippines