Motorola reveals its biggest treat to its Filipino fans for the Hearts Month – a whooping ₱6,000 discount on the Moto X!
From its original price of ₱16,999, the Moto X (2nd Gen) is now available on Lazada Philippines for merely ₱10,999. This price drop will last until February 21, 2016.
While Motorola faces a fierce competition from the local brands, none of them can defeat the quality and brand value that prospective customers can get with the Moto X.
Its features include a 5.2-inch full HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3, upgradeable to the latest version of Android (Marshmallow), 2.5GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity, 16GB storage and a 2,300mAh battery.
It also comes with a free 32GB SanDisk OTG dual drive and a Globe SIM card with free 100MB mobile data for one month.
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 424 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Chipset
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Single SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE Cat. 4, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- USB On the Go (OTG)
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 140.8 x 72.4 x 10 mm @ 144 g
- 2,300mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- Quick Charge 2.0
- Black or White Color Options
- ₱16,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱10,990.00 Promo Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬