It’s a 5-inch HD smartphone running on a quad core Snapdragon 410 processor with 2GB of RAM and 4G LTE connectivity. The official price is ₱6,999.00 only!
The Lenovo A6000 Plus features two loudspeakers with Dolby Digital Plus. This should make its sound quality considerably better than other smartphones.
Photography is handled by an 8 Megapixel camera at the back and 2 Megapixel front camera. Its built-in storage is 16GB, USB OTG is supported and the maximum microSD card capacity is 32GB.
It’s powered by a 2,300mAh Li-Po Battery and Lenovo promises an Android 5.0 Lollipop software update.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS with Vibe 2.0 (Upgradeable to Lollipop)
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 306
- 2GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Stereo Loudspeakers
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 141 x 70 x 8.2 mm @ 128 g
- 2,300mAh Li-Po Battery
- ₱6,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬