Lenovo Philippines launched a smartphone that can surely keep up with hard core users’ power needs – the Lenovo Vibe P1 with a massive 5000mAh battery!
It can last up to 44 hours (that’s almost 2 full days) of continuous 3G call on a single charge. That’s the longevity that Filipinos want with smartphones.
The Lenovo Vibe P1 doesn’t only have a massive battery, it’s also well-equipped in other specs. It has a 5.5-inch full HD display with scratch resistant Gorilla Glass 3.
It also uses the octa core Snapdragon 615 processor from Qualcomm paired with 2GB of RAM. Along with an Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, a smooth performance is guaranteed.
A 13 Megapixel camera at the back handles general photography while another camera rated 5 Megapixels on the front takes care of selfies.
|Notice the NFC logo.|
Unlike most other smartphones at its price range, the Lenovo Vibe P1 boasts having an NFC chip. This allows it to utilize wireless payments and additional NFC features without too much hassle.
There’s also a finger print sensor embedded within the phone’s home button for authentication!
It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity and the usual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
|Unlock the Lenovo Vibe P1 with your finger print.|
The Lenovo Vibe P1 comes with 32GB of built-in storage and a microSD card slot that accepts up to 128GB memory cards. USB OTG is supported too.
Its 5000mAh battery isn’t removable but it supports fast charging. Lenovo says it can give “a few hours of talk time with just a 5-minute charge”.
The official price of the Lenovo Vibe P1 is ₱14,999 and can be purchased at Lenovo stores starting on the last week of November 2015.
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- 1.5GHz and 1.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Phase Detection AF and Dual LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.1
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Noise Cancellation
- 3-Axis Accelerometer
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 152.9 x 75.6 x 4.6 – 9.9 mm @ 187 g
- 5,000mAh Li-Po Battery (non-removable)
- ₱14,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬