The ZTE Axon smartphone that was launched exclusively in the US a few months ago will be available globally with several improvements and a new name – ZTE Axon Elite.
It still has the former’s dual back camera adding depth to photographs but with an additional finger print sensor, eye scanner and voice command for unlocking the phone.
The ZTE Axon Elite is housed in an aluminum body and intricate designs above and below the display as well as the rear camera module.
It has a 5.5-inch screen with 1080p resolution and IPS technology. Out of the box, there’s Android 5.0 Lollipop but with ZTE’s MiFlavor skin on top.
An octa core Snapdragon 810 processor runs the show with 3GB of RAM for multi-tasking and preventing any lags.
Another major feature of the ZTE Axon Elite is its dual rear camera setup. One is rated 13MP while the other is only 2MP. Users can take a picture and add a bokeh effect or change the focus with up to 6 focus points.
There’s an 8MP camera on the front that shoots high quality selfies. Storage is composed of built-in 32GB and up to 128GB microSD. Meanwhile, battery is rated 3000mAh.
Its international pricing is around ₱22,000 based on current forex rates.
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with MiFlavor UI
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Chipset
- 2.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A57 and 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.0 + 2.0 Megapixel Dual Rear Camera with Autofocus and Dual LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Eye Scanner
- Finger Print Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 154 x 75 x 9.3 mm
- 3000mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- Quick Charge 2.0