Lenovo Philippines offers an improved version of the Lenovo A7000 smartphone with a better display and camera, faster processor and more storage space.
The Lenovo A7000 Plus runs on a MediaTek MT6752 chipset clocked at 1.7GHz compared to the former’s 1.5GHz. It also has double the built-in storage at 16GB and a 1080p display.
The Lenovo A7000 Plus is equipped with a better camera which now has a 13MP image sensor. This should perform better than the formers 8MP snapper.
It has the former’s 2GB RAM, Android Lollipop OS, 4G LTE connectivity, wireless display and a slightly larger 3,000mAh battery.
Of course, the defining features have been preserved too – Dolby ATMOS surround sound technology and a low price tag of ₱7,990.00. It will go on sale online on September 15 at Lazada for ₱7,490.00 only!
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- MediaTek MT6752 Chipset
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wireless Display
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dolby ATMOS Audio
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 76.2 x 7.99 x 152.6 mm @ 140 g
- 3,000mAh Li-Po Battery (Removable)
- ₱7,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines