Along with the Ding Ding Iron 2, a slightly better version was also launched – the Ding Ding Iron 2 Plus with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of on-board storage.
It has the same scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and metallic frame as the Iron 2. Hence, it can also smash nuts and serve as a hammer!
The Ding Ding Iron 2 Plus flaunts a 5-inch HD display with One Glass Solution (OGS) technology while its cameras are rated 13MP and 5MP for the rear and front respectively.
Under the hood, a quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor runs the show with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat as the OS out of the box.
It’s slightly pricier than the Iron 2 for ₱6,599.00 but still comes with a free jelly case. It’s available in some SKK Mobile outlets.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display with OGS Technology (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek MT6582 Chipset
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- HotKnot Support
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Heart Rate Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Knock to Wake
- Gesture Controls
- 2,200mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱6,599.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬