Along with two Intel powered tablets, Cherry Mobile also announced a smartphone that runs on Intel’s SoFIA processor – the Cherry Mobile Fone i4.
It’s an entry-level phone with a 4-inch screen. Nevertheless, the official suggested retail price is ₱1,999.00 only. That makes it the cheapest Intel-powered smartphone in the country!
The Cherry Mobile MAIA Fone i4 runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box and has 512MB of RAM for multi-tasking.
Photography isn’t that good with a 2 Megapixel camera at the back paired with an LED flash and another VGA camera on the front. There’s 4GB of built-in storage and a microSD card slot for storing files and photos.
It’s a dual SIM smartphone that can connect to 3G networks and has a 1,350mAh battery.
- 4.0-inch Capacitive Display (480 x 800 Pixels, 233 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- Intel Atom X3-C3130 (SoFIA) Chipset
- 1.0GHz Dual Core Intel Atom CPU
- 512MB of RAM
- 2.0 Megapixel Main Camera with LED Flash
- VGA Front Camera
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 124.6 x 64.7 x 9.9 mm @ 135 g
- 1,350mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱1,999.00 Official Price