As its name suggests, the ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser employs laser autofocus technology for its main camera allowing it to lock focus on an object in merely 0.3 seconds.
The ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser flaunts a smaller 5-inch display with Gorilla Glass 4 for protection. It has the same design as the ZenFone 2 with a curved back and rear keys.
Its 13MP camera at the back is in between the laser autofocus system and two-tone LED flash. On the other side is a wide angle 5MP snapper which is also autofocus.
Under the hood, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 runs the show instead of the usual Intel Atom. There’s also 2GB of RAM and ASUS’ ZenUI on top of Android Lollipop.
|The ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser is available in these colors in addition to black and white.|
In terms of connectivity, the ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser is your usual dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE capability for both SIMs.
There are two variants based on built-in storage. The 8GB variant is paired with a 2,070mAh battery while the 16GB one has a larger 2,400mAh battery.
- 5.0-Inch HD TFT Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Laser Autofocus and Two-Tone LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus Front Camera
- 8GB/16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 143.7 x 71.5 x 3.5 – 10.5 mm @ 140 g
- 2,070mAh/2,400mAh Li-Po Battery
Show Comments 💬