ASUS Philippines has officially launched the ZenFone 2 Laser here in the Philippines. There’s a 5-inch variant for ₱7,695 and a larger 5.5-inch one which is also priced higher at ₱8,695.
Both models are equipped with the smartphone’s main selling point – laser autofocus. This allows its camera to achieve faster focusing times resulting in faster taking of pictures without any blur.
The ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser also comes with the decent specs including a quad core Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB of RAM and Android Lollipop.
Its cameras are rated 13MP for the rear and 5MP for the one on the front. Both have autofocus but only the one at the back has laser autofocus.
There’s 16GB of on-board storage and a layer or Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protecting the screen. The larger variant comes with a larger 3000mAh battery while the 5-inch one has a good enough 2070mAh battery.
- 5.0-Inch HD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi) or
- 5.5-Inch HD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 267 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Laser Autofocus and Two-Tone LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus Front Camera
- 8GB/16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 143.7 x 71.5 x 3.5 – 10.5 mm @ 140 g
- 2,070mAh or 3,000mAh Li-Po Battery
- ₱7,695.00 (5”) Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱8,695.00 (5.5”) Official Price in the Philippines