Along with the ZenFone Max and ZenFone 2 Laser, ASUS also announced the ZenFone 2 Deluxe during its ZenFestival event in New Delhi, India.
The ASUS ZenFone 2 Deluxe has almost the same internals as the Zenfone 2 with 4GB RAM but with a new “Polygonal Design”. It’s basically an arrangement of more than 500 triangles to form a crystal pattern.
Just like the original Zenfone 2, this one has the ‘Ergonomic Arc’ design with a curved back and volume buttons placed at the back, below the camera.
It has a 5.5-inch full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. A 13MP PixelMaster camera takes care of general photography while a 5MP snapper handles selfies.
There are two variants of the ASUS ZenFone 2 Deluxe – one with the 1.83GHz Intel Atom Z3560 and another with the 2.33GHz Intel Atom Z3580. Both are equipped with 4GB of RAM!
|The ASUS ZenFone 2 Deluxe comes in purple, pink and white.|
You can also choose between an ASUS ZenFone 2 Deluxe with 64GB or 128GB of built-in storage. Either option allows an additional 128GB via microSD card.
It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity and the usual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It also has a 3000mAh battery that can be re-charged to 60% in just 39 minutes.
Pricing and availability details in the Philippines are yet to be revealed.
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with ZenUI
- Intel Atom Z3560 or Z3580 Chipset
- 1.83GHz or 2.23GHz Quad Core CPU with HyperThreading
- 4GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 64GB or 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3,000mAh Li-Po Battery
- BoostMaster Quick Charge
Show Comments 💬