Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Now Officially Available in the Philippines
Sony’s mid-range octa core, waterproof, 4G LTE, Android Lollipop smartphone is now officially available in the country for ₱14,490 – the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua.
It also boasts high quality optics with a 13MP snapper at the back and a 5MP selfie-centric version on the front both with Sony Exmor image sensors.
The Sony Xperia M4 Aqua is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 615 chipset with eight 64-bit CPUs and an Adreno 405 chip for graphics. This is joined by 2GB of RAM handling muti-tasking.
Its 5-inch HD display should be sharp enough without putting too much strain on the graphics processor. A conservatively customized Android Lollipop presents Google’s clean Material Design.
Connectivity includes the usual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS with the addition of NFC, Miracast wireless display and USB OTG. There’s 16GB of expandable storage, 2,400mAh battery and a few color options to choose from.
Overall, the trusted Sony brand plus its solid mid-range specs and being waterproof makes the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua a viable smartphone option for Filipinos.
- 5.0-inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Glass
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- 1.5GHz and 1.0GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony Exmor Sensor and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with Sony Exmor Sensor
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- 4G LTE Cat. 4, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Miracast Wireless Display
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- FM Radio with RDS
- USB on the Go (OTG)
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- IP65/68 Certified Waterproof and Dustproof
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 145.5 x 72.6 x 7.3 mm @ 136g
- 2,400mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱14,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines