Moto fans, it’s finally here – Motorola has announced the devices that will be officially available here in the Philippines. First on the list is the Moto X.
It’s has a scratch resistant 5.2-inch full HD AMOLED display, 2.5GHz quad core processor from Qualcomm, 13MP camera, 4G LTE connectivity and of course, Android Lollipop out of the box!
Take note that this is the 2014 version of the Moto X. Hence, it has 2GB of RAM and a 13MP main camera with Motorola’s signature circular LED flash.
The front camera is merely a 2MP snapper though and the battery is rated at 2,300mAh. It comes with several sensors including barometer and gyroscope but there’s no microSD card slot.
Its official price tag is reasonable at ₱16,990 but the Motomaker customization service won’t be available for Filipinos.
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 424 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Chipset
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Single SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE Cat. 4, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- USB On the Go (OTG)
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 140.8 x 72.4 x 10 mm @ 144 g
- 2,300mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- Quick Charge 2.0
- Black or White Color Options
- ₱16,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines