Meizu MX5 Now Available on Lazada Philippines
Less than two weeks after its official unveiling event in China, the Meizu MX5 can already be bought in the Philippines through the online shopping site Lazada.
Two color options are available – white and silver gray. Both run on the MediaTek Helio X10 processor with 3GB of RAM, 16GB of on-board storage and a price tag of ₱16,999.00.
The MX5 is Meizu’s most awaited smartphone and flaunts an iPhone 6-ish design complete with a finger print sensor. The company boasts the all-metal body with no ugly plastic bands for the antenna and says it is “perhaps better looking than the iPhone”.
Despite the design issues, it is a bang for the buck smartphone. For 1,799 Chinese Yuan or around ₱13,000, you already have a 5.5-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3, 2.2GHz octa core processor, 20.7MP camera, 4G LTE and quick charging technology!
However, the Meizu MX5 currently listed on Lazada is an imported product that’s why it’s ₱4,000 more than the equivalent of its SRP in China. You’ll have to wait for its official distributor, Novo7Tech, to sell it at a slightly lower price.
- 5.5-Inch Full HD AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 441 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Flyme OS 4.5
- MediaTek Helio X10 Chipset
- 2.2GHz Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 20.7 Megapixel Main Camera with Laser Autofocus, f/2.2 Aperture and Dual Tone LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.0 Aperture
- 16GB, 32GB or 64GB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS with GLONASS
- USB OTG Support
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- mTouch Finger Print Sensor
- Digital Compass
- Infrared Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 149.9 x 74.7 x 7.6 mm @ 149 g
- 3,150mAh Battery
- mCharge Quick Charge Technology
- ₱16,999.00 Lazada Import Price