Lenovo Vibe Shot with 16MP Camera Officially Priced ₱16,999 in the Philippines
Lenovo’s camera-centric smartphone, the Lenovo Vibe Shot, has been officially given a ₱16,999 price tag and will be available exclusively at Lazada on July 31, 2015.
It boasts a 16MP camera with backside illuminated (BSI) sensor, optical image stabilization (OIS), InfraRed autofocus, triple-tone LED flash and a dedicated physical capture button.
The Lenovo Vibe Shot also has a great set of specs such as a scratch resistant 5-inch full HD display, 64-bit Snapdragon 615 processor from Qualcomm and 3GB of RAM.
Out of the box, it comes with Android Lollipop and 32GB of on-board storage space. This can be augmented up to 128GB using a microSD card.
It can connect to 4G LTE networks with two SIM card slots and has a 3000mAh battery powering everything.
- 5.0-Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 441 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- 1.7GHz and 1.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Main Camera with BSI Sensor, OIS and Triple LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB On the Go (OTG)
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 142 x 70 x 7.3 mm @ 145 g
- 3,000mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱16,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines