Asus has launched its ZenPad line of Android tablets here in the Philippines. Let’s start with the cheapest of the first three models – the Asus ZenPad C 7.0.
As its name implies, it’s a 7-inch tablet running on a 64-bit Intel Atom processor and has dual SIM functionality that lets its user make calls, send texts or access the internet via mobile data connection.
The Asus ZenPad C 7.0 also has 1GB of RAM to smoothen the ZenUI user interface which is a customized version of Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Sadly, its rear camera is merely 2MP while the front snapper is a disappointing VGA one. Nevertheless, it employs a new technology called ASUS TruVivid which “improves screen clarity, brightness, and touch responsiveness”.
Fianlly, you can expect the Asus ZenPad C 7.0 to be good at basic tablet tasks such as checking Facebook and other social media apps and playing casual games.
- 7.0-Inch IPS Display (600 x 1024 Pixels, 169 ppi)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with ZenUI
- Intel Atom x3-C3200 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core 64-bit CPUs
- Mali-450 MP4 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wireless Display via Miracast
- Bluetooth 4.0
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- USB On the Go (OTG)
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 189 x 108 x 8.4 mm @ 265 g
- 13Wh (~2,600mAh) Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱5,995.00 Official Price in the Philippines