Starmobile released a new smartphone with a massive battery rated at 5,000mAh and features a built-in digital TV tuner – the Starmobile Up Max!
It’s has a scratch resistant 5-inch HD screen, quad core processor from MediaTek and 1GB of RAM. The main camera is a 13MP snapper while a 5MP unit resides on the front complete with autofocus.
The Starmobile Up Max comes with Android Lollipop out of the box with 16GB of storage space that can be expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
Despite the 5,000mAh battery which the company says can make the smartphone last 10 hours of watching TV, it’s still considerably slim at 9.6mm. Its antenna is of the detachable and rubbery type.
It’s now available for ₱7,490 with a free soft case and screen protector.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant DragonTrail Glass
- Android 5 Lollipop OS
- MediaTek MT6582 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony IMX 135 Sensor and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Regular + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- ISDB-T Digital TV Tuner
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 146.5 x 71.5 x 9.6 mm @ 175 g
- 5,000mAh Li-Po Battery
- ₱7,490.00 Official Price