Asus has officially introduced the previously rumored Asus Zenfone Selfie smartphone with features that are highly focused on photography at Computex 2015 held in Taiwan.
It boasts a 13MP camera on the front and another 13MP camera at the back. Both cameras are coupled with an LED flash, laser autofocus system and use an image sensor from Toshiba!
The two cameras of the Asus Zenfone Selfie aren’t exactly similar to one another. Its front camera has a wider aperture at f/2.0 and longer focal length. These make it capture better selfies by taking in more light and preventing lens distortion.
It also flaunts a 5.5-inch screen with full HD resolution – that’s 1080 x 1920 pixels. Of course, you’ll be greeted by Asus’ take on Android’s user interface, the Asus Zen UI.
|The Asus Zenfone Selfie will be available in these colors.|
When it comes to performance, the Assu Zenfone Selfie should be smooth enough with its octa core Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with either 2GB or 4GB of RAM.
It comes with 4G LTE connectivity, three storage options starting at 16GB up to 64GB and a 3,000mAh battery. Price starts at around ₱11,500.00.
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 403 ppi)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Asus Zen UI
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- 1.7GHz Quad Core and 1.0GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of 4GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Laser Autofocus and Dual-Tone LED Flash
- 13.0 Megapixel Front Camera with Laser Autofocus and Dual-Tone LED Flash
- 16GB, 32GB or 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- USB OTG Support
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3,000mAh Li-Po Battery