MyPhone is about to introduce new top of the line smartphones this month under the Infinity series. However, MyPhone Infinity 2 Lite units are already on display in several stores.
It has a scratch resistant 5-inch HD display and runs on an octa core processor with 2GB of RAM. That last detail makes it a very attractive smartphone!
There are actually two variants of the MyPhone Infinity Lite 2 – one with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage for ₱8,399.00 and a cheaper variant with only 1GB of RAM and half the storage space for ₱7,399.00.
Photography needs are handled by a 13MP camera at the back and 5MP snapper on the front. Meanwhile, connectivity is limited to 3G networks but with two SIM card slots.
A 2,800mAh battery powers the MyPhone Infinity 2 Lite but is not removable. We’ll let you know when MyPhone confirms all of these.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6592M Chipset
- 1.4GHz Octa Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-450 MP4 GPU
- 2GB or 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 2,800mAh Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱8,399.00 – 2GB RAM + 16GB Internal Storage
- ₱7,399.00 – 1GB RAM + 8GB Internal Storage