A week ago, MyPhone Infinity 2 Lite units were already sold in several MyPhone outlets. Now, a flyer of another unannounced smartphone from the local brand has popped up – the MyPhone Infinity 2.
It’s an octa core smartphone with a scratch resistant 5-inch HD AMOLED display, 2GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity, 13MP camera and another 5MP camera on the front with its own LED flash!
MyPhone’s use of an AMOLED screen for the Infinity 2 means that it will have bright colors and high contrast while using less power compared to the usual LCD screens of other smartphones. Samsung uses AMOLED screens heavily.
The octa core chip and 2GB RAM combo should make it smooth and snappy to use. However, it still runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat, not Lollipop. It uses on-screen buttons though instead of capacitive ones.
The photography department boasts a 13MP camera which employs a Sony image sensor and blue glass filter. Its front camera with LED flash should make taking selfies in low light an attractive thought.
|This is the Wiko Highway Star from France, the suspected OEM of the MyPhone Infinity 2.|
The MyPhone Infinity 2 is a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. Take note, however, that the second SIM slot is also used as a microSD card slot.
It comes with 16GB of on-board storage and supports USB OTG functionality. Based on the suspected OEM device, it has a non-removable 2,450mAh battery.
The leaked flyer shows a monthly price of ₱533.29. A little computation puts the MyPhone Infinity 2’s SRP at around ₱12,000.
- 5.0-Inch HD AMOLED Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6752M Chipset (unconfirmed)
- 1.5GHz Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 Chipset
- Mali-T760 MP2 GPU (unconfirmed)
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony Sensor and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64GB via MicroSD (unconfirmed)
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 141 x 71.4 x 6.6 mm
- 2,450mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱12,000.00 Estimated Price
Show Comments 💬