Lumia fans in the Philippines can now own the large screened Microsoft Lumia 640 XL with an official price of ₱11,990.00.
It’s a 5.7-inch smartphone with a 13MP ZEISS optics camera running on a quad core Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB RAM and Windows Phone 8.1 which can be updated to Windows 10 before the year ends!
The Lumia 640 XL’s 5.7-inch display has a resolution of 720 x 1280 Pixels, sunlight readability enhancements and a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top.
Only the 3G version has been announced though. We’re not sure if the 4G LTE one will make it here in the Philippines.
|Microsoft Lumia 640 XL launching.|
Nevertheless, it still has dual SIM functionality, 8GB of device storage, wireless display using Miracast technology and a 3,000mAh removable battery.
It also has what Microsoft calls SensorCore technology which allows the Lumia 640 XL’s sensors to run with very little power while providing stats such as counting steps.
- 5.7-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 259 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim
- Upgradeable to Windows 10
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with ZEISS Optics and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Wide Angle Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wireless Display via Miracast
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- SensorCore Technology
- 157.9 x 81.5 x 9.0 mm
- 3,000mAh Battery
- ₱11,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬