Huawei’s 5.5-inch flagship smartphone for 2015, the Honor 6 Plus, costs just 10 Pesos shy of 18k here in the country. This is the one with a side-by-side dual camera setup at the back.
It’s a 5.5-inch octa core smartphone that uses the company’s own HiSilicon Kirin 925 chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM and boasts 4G LTE connectivity.
Take a look at the Huawei Honor 6 Plus:
|Huawei Honor 6 Plus is available in white and black.|
The Huawei Honor 6 Plus’ 5.5-inch display has a full HD resolution – that’s 1080 x 1920 Pixels or 401 pixels per inch. There’s no mention of a scratch resistant glass but the outer shell is said to be bullet proof (from an air riffle bullet).
It comes with 32GB of device storage plus up to 128GB using a microSD card. This occupies the SIM 2 slot though.
|A closer look at the Huawei Honor 6 Plus’ Dual Camera Setup.|
A 3,600mAh battery powers the Huawei Honor 6 Plus while Infrared and NFC radios are also embedded in the device.
Huawei Honor 6 Plus Specs (Philippines)
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with Emotion UI 3.0
- HiSilicon Kirin 925 Chipset
- 1.8GHz Quad Core Cortex-A15 and 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-T628 MP4
- 3GB of RAM
- Dual 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-FI Hotspot
- Infrared Port
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- USB OTG Support
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 150.5 x 75.7 x 7.5 mm @ 165 g
- 3,600mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱17,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬