Blackberry fans in the country can finally get their hands on the Blackberry Leap, the Canadian company’s ‘affordable’ touchscreen smartphone aimed at young professionals.
It’s a 5-inch handset running on a 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor from Qualcomm with 2GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity and the Blackberry OS 10 out of the box.
The Blackberry Leap has an 8MP camera at the back and a 2MP snapper on the front. Its 5-inch screen is a high definition panel with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
It comes with 16GB of device storage and a microSD slot for up to 128GB memory cards. It’s just a single SIM smartphone though.
A 2,800mAh battery powers the Blackberry Leap while accessories such as the leather pocket and flex shell will also be available.
- 5.0-Inch HD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Blackberry 10.3.1 OS
- Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus Chipset
- 1.5GHz Dual Core Krait CPU
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixels Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Single SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 144 x 72.8 x 9.5 mm @ 170 g
- 2,800mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱13,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬