It has a 3.5-inch screen with On-Cell technology which makes icons and other graphics appear closer to touch. Add to that a pixel density of 280 ppi and you’ll have a ‘vibrant’ display at a very low price.
The Cherry Mobile Touch is just a cheap smartphone though so don’t expect anything fancy with its other features.
It runs on a 1GHz single core processor and has a pair 2MP camera at the back and a mere VGA snapper on the front. Nevertheless, it already comes with Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box!
There’s also dual SIM support, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. 3G connectivity seems to be out of the equation though.
- 3.5-Inch Display with On-Cell Technology (480 x 854 Pixels, 280 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- 1.0GHz Single Core Processor
- 2.0 Megapixel Main Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 Megapixel Front Camera
- Expandable via Micro SD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Bluetooth 2.1
- FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- ₱1,499.00 Official Price