It’s a ‘bang for the buck’ smartphone with a 5.5-inch HD screen, octa core processor from MediaTek, 2GB of RAM, 13MP main camera, 8MP front snapper and 4G LTE connectivity!
The Alcatel OneTouch Flash Plus also boasts 16GB of on-board storage which can be further expanded using a microSD card.
A 3,500mAh Lithium-ion battery powers the device which the company claims to make the Flash Plus last up to 6 hours of video playback or 28 hours of playing music.
Be sure to log on to Lazada before 12 noon this Friday and add the Alcatel Flash Plus to your cart or wishlist. When clock strikes 12, proceed with the checkout.
- 5.5-Inch HD IPS Display with OGS (720 x 1280 Pixels, 267 ppi)
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS with Lollipop Update
- MediaTek MT6752M Chipset
- 1.5GHz Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony IMX214 Sensor and LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB or 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM / Dual 4G
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- USB OTG Support
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3,500mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱6,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines