Kata Digital is about to launch a new feature packed smartphone with a large 5.5-inch display, octa core processor and 2GB of RAM – the Kata M3!
It also boasts a pair of 16MP and 8MP cameras for the rear and front respectively. There’s also 16GB of on-board storage as well as support for USB On The Go (OTG).
The Kata M3 runs Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. It also supports 3G HSPA+ networks for mobile internet connectivity and a 3,300mAh battery keeps it running for 15 hours of continuous calls.
However, its huge display has a resolution of merely 720 x 1280 Pixels resulting in a pixel density of 267 ppi. That’s fine but it will not look as sharp as full HD displays.
You can pre-order the Kata M3 starting on April 4, 2015 and get a free powerbank for ₱10,999.00.
- 5.5-Inch HD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 267 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6592 Chipset
- 1.7GHz Octa Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-450 MP4 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- USB OTG Support
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Magnetometer (Compass)
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 150.9 x 76.6 x 9.5 mm @ 181.5 g
- 3,300mAh Battery (Removable)
- ₱10,999.00 Pre-order Price