Starmobile Up HD Full Specs, Price and Features
Starmobile adds another model to its Up series – the Starmobile Up HD. As its name suggests, it has a 4.7-inch with a resolution of 720 x 1280 Pixels adding up to an impressive pixel density of 312 ppi.
It also features an octa core processor from MediaTek, 1GB of RAM and a pair of an 8MP and 5MP cameras both with a dedicated LED flash.
The Starmobile Up HD supports 3G connectivity on both SIMs and wireless display via Miracast and Chromecast.
It comes with 8GB of onboard storage and a microSD card slot for 32GB memory cards. However, its battery is merely a 1,800mAh unit although Starmobile promises up to 9 hours of talk time.
The Starmobile Up HD has an official suggested retail price of ₱4,990 with freebies included in the package – a case, flip cover and screen protector.
- 4.7-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 312 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6582 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with BSI Sensor and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wireless Display via Miracast
- Chromecast Support
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 137 x 68 x 8.1 mm @ 137 g
- 1,800mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱4,990.00 Official Price