The Oppo Mirror 3 has finally made it to the Philippines flaunting its ergonomic design, selfie-centered features and 64-bit processor.
It uses a Snapdragon 410 chipset from Qualcomm, 5MP front facing camera, a three dimensional dotted design on its back cover and 4G LTE connectivity.
The 4.7-inch screen size and ergonomic arc design of the Oppo Mirror 3 makes it very comfortable to hold and use. Meanwhile, its 720p screen resolution adds up to 312 ppi of pixel density.
At the back of the Oppo Mirror 3 is an 8MP camera with a backside illuminated Sony image sensor. It employs the company’s Picture Image technology and promises high quality pictures.
It runs on the a customized version of Android called Color OS version 2.0.1 which is based on Android 4.4 Kitkat backed by an Adreno 306 GPU and 1GB of RAM.
The Oppo Mirror 3 comes with 8GB of onboard storage and a microSD card slot capable of holding up to 128GB memory cards.
There’s a 2,000mAh battery powering everything and Oppo says the mobile charger included in the package is capable of re-charging this battery to 100% in just 90 minutes!
You can now own the Oppo Mirror 3 by visiting the nearest Oppo outlet in your area. Get ready with your ₱10,990.
- 4.7-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 312 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with Color OS 2.0.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core 64-bit ARM Cortex-
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony IMX 179 Sensor, BSI and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandble Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 137.0 x 68.00 x 8.90 mm @ 126 g
- 2,000mAh Li-ion Non-removable Battery
- ₱10,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines