Lenovo A5000 with a 4,000mAh Battery Launched in the Philippines – Full Specs, Price and Features
Aside from the Lenovo P70, the local arm of Lenovo launched another smartphone with a high capacity battery but with a cheaper price tag – the Lenovo A5000.
It’s a 5-inch dual SIM smartphone with a quad core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear and 2MP front cameras and a 4,000mAh battery for ₱6,999.00.
The Lenovo A5000 differs from the P70 because it doesn’t have 4G LTE connectivity and uses an quad core processor instead of the latter’s octa core chip.
Its 5-inch display has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with an Android 4.4 Kitkat OS. Graphics are rendered by a dual core Mali-400 GPU.
It comes with 8GB of onboard storage plus a microSD card slot for additional storage space. According to Lenovo, its battery allows the Lenovo A5000 to last a month on standby.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6582 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Mini + Regular)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Networks
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 140 x 71.4 x 9.98 mm @ 160 g
- 4,000mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱6,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines