Along with the Mi Note, Xiaomi also unveiled the Mi Note Pro during its launching event in Beijing. The latter is similar to the first one but with a better display and definitely more powerful specs.
An octa core Snapdragon 810 processor powers the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro together with 4GB of RAM while its display is a 5.7-inch panel with 1440 x 2560 Pixels!
The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro also has the back to back curved edge scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 outer layer and metallic frame.
It comes with a 13MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and 4MP front camera with UltraPixel technology too. The dual 4G LTE connectivity is also present.
Sadly, this will only be available in gold and 64GB version for a price tag of ¥3,299 or around ₱23,800.
- 5.7-Inch Quad HD IPS Display (1440 x 2560 Pixels, 515 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Curved Edge Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (Front and Back)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with MIUI 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 Chipset
- 2 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A57 and 1.55 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with OIS and Two Tone LED Flash
- 4.0 Megapixel Front Camera with ‘UltraPixel’ Technology
- 64 GB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS and Beidou
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 155.1 x 77.6 x 7 mm @ 161 g
- 3,090mAh Li-ion Battery
- ¥3,299 (~₱23,800.00) Official Price