Remember the Meizu MX4 Pro with a 2k display, octa core Exynos processor, 3GB of RAM and 20.7MP camera? You can buy that one for ₱18,500 by February 2015.
Adrian Lim of Novo7Tech (distributor of Meizu products here in the Philippines) confirmed the said price with Unbox.ph for the 16GB version while the 32GB version will cost ₱20,990.
Meizu MX4 Pro is one of the several Chinese smartphones offering amazing set of specs at a significantly lower price compared to mainstream smartphone brands.
It boasts a 5.5-inch screen made by Japan Display, Inc., Gorilla Glass 3 scratch protection from Corning, chipset from Samsung with four 2GHz Cortex-A15 and four 1.5GHzCortex-A7 cores, main camera from Sony, front facing camera from OmniVision and even has a finger print sensor!
Its disadvantages would include the lack of a microSD card slot and a limited supply.
You can purchase the Meizu MX4 Pro from Novo7Tech outlets or online via their Facebook page.
- 5.5-Inch JDI Display (2,560 x 1,536 Pixels, 546 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with Flyme 4.0
- Samsung Exynos 5430 Chipset
- 2.0GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A15 and
- 1.5GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- ARM Mali T628 MP6 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 20.7 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony IMX220 Sensor with F/2.2 Aperture and Two-Tone Dual LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Wide Angle Front Camera with OmniVision OV5693 Sensor
- No MicroSD Card Slot
- 16/32/64GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Hi-Fi Audio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Voice Recognition
- Finger Print Sensor
- Infrared Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 150.1 x 77 x 9.0 mm @ 158 g
- 3,350mAh Battery
- ₱18,500.00 Official Price in the Philippines (16GB Version)
- ₱20,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines (32GB Version)
Show Comments 💬