Chinese company Meizu introduced a new smartphone called the M1 Note with its signature low price for an impressive set of specs.
The Meizu M1 Note has a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, 4G LTE connectivity, 13MP camera and runs on an octa core processor, 2GB of RAM and Android Kitkat OS with the Flyme 4 user interface.
The full HD display of the Meizu M1 Note uses Indium Gallium Zinc oxide (IGZO) technology with GFF lamination making it less reflective and power hungry.
It comes in a polycarbonate unibody design of a variety of colors with a Magnesium-alloy chassis. A layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 also protects the device’s front panel.
Under the hood, a 1.7GHz octa core 64-bit processor from MediaTek runs the show together with a dual core Mali T760 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
|More color choices for the Meizu M1 Note.|
The 13MP rear camera of the Meizu M1 Note uses an image sensor from Samsung with a 5-element lens and also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 against scratches.
It has a 5MP front facing from OmniVision with a 69° field of vision and software enhancements for selfies.
In terms of connectivity, it can access 4G LTE and 3G HSPA+ on one SIM while SIM 2 is restricted to 2G networks. It also supports dual band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.
The Meizu M1 Note comes in 16GB and 32GB storage options and white, blue, yellow, green and pink color options.
It has a 3,140mAh battery from Sony which isn’t removable. You can access the SIM card slots on its side but there’s no slot for a microSD card.
There’s no word yet on the availability of the Meizu M1 Note but the 16GB version has been priced at $160 or around ₱7,200 based on current forex rate.
- 5.5-Inch Full HD IGZO Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 403 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS with Flyme 4
- MediaTek MT6752 Chipset
- 1.7GHz Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony Sensor and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Wide Angle Front Camera
- 16GB/32GB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- Digital Compass
- IR Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 150.7 x 75.2 x 8.9 mm @ 145 g
- 3,140mAh Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱7,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines for the 16GB Version
Show Comments 💬