Lenovo announced its anti – Xiaomi Redmi 1S in China called the Lenovo K3 with a rather weird code name “Music Lemon”.
It’s better than the Redmi 1S with its 5-inch HD screen, 4G LTE connectivity, 16GB of onboard storage, Android 4.4 Kitkat OS and a slightly lower price tag.
The Lenovo K3 has a slightly slower processor though – the 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 from Qualcomm. Nevertheless, it has the same 1GB of RAM and a pair of 8MP and 2MP cameras with Sony sensors.
It also has Waves MaxxAudio for better sound quality, a microSD card slot, 2,00mAh battery and the Lenovo Vibe UI 2.0 user interface.
There’s no word yet on the availability of the Lenovo K3 here in the Philippines. It currently sells exclusively online in China for ¥599 or around ₱4,400.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS with Lenovo Vibe UI 2.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Quad-core ARM Cortex A53 CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU @ 400MHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony Sensor and LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 141 x 70.5 x 7.9 mm @ 128 g
- 2,300mAh Li-Po Battery
- ¥599 Official Price in China
- ₱4,400.00 Estimated Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬