Last week, we shared with you’re the news about the first Lumia smartphone without the Nokia logo with the code name Lumia RM-1090 – this is now officially the Microsoft Lumia 535.
Aside from the name and logo change, Microsoft also dubbed the Lumia 535 as a “5x5x5” smartphone. This refers to its 5-inch display, 5MP main camera and 5MP wide angle front facing camera.
Despite being an entry level Windows phone, the Microsoft Lumia 535 already runs on a quad core Snapdragon chipset with 1GB of RAM. It also comes with Windows 8.1 out of the box with Denim update pre-installed.
There might be an issue with the qHD screen resolution though – that’s just 540 x 960 pixels on a 5-inch panel. The rear camera is also limited to just 480p video recording. Nevertheless, its front camera is great for selfies!
|Microsoft Lumia 535 is available in six different colors.|
In terms of connectivity, the Microsoft Lumia 530 has all the basics. It has two SIM card slots with 3G HSPA+ access, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS and FM Radio.
It comes with 8GB of onboard storage plus up to 128GB of additional storage space using a microSD card. A 1,905mAh battery powers the smartphone for up to 13 hours in a 3G call.
Microsoft Lumia 535 Complete Specs
- 5.0-Inch IPS Display (540 x 960 Pixels, 220 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Denim Update
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with f/2.4 Aperture and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Wide Angle Front Facing Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 140.2 x 72.4 x 8.8 mm @ 146 g
- 1,905mAh Battery (Replaceable)
- ₱5,990 Official Price in the Philippines