Lenovo Mobile Philippines officially announced the availability of the Lenovo Vibe X2 here in the Philippines starting on the third week of November for ₱18,999 only.
The Lenovo Vibe X2 features high end specs such as a 2GHz octa core processor, 5-inch full HD display, 13MP camera and a layered design which sets it apart from other smartphones.
The disadvantages of the Lenovo Vibe X2 include the lack of a microSD card. This will be a problem if 32GB is not enough for you. There’s also USB OTG that can be used for additional storage option.
It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat with Lenovo’s Vibe UI 2.0 on top. There’s a 2,300mAh battery which isn’t removable.
If you’re interested with the Lenovo Vibe X2, look out for it in the nearest Lenovo mobile outlet in your area.
- 5.0-Inch FHD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 441 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with VIBE UI 2.0
- 2.0GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6595m True8Core™ Processor
- PowerVR G600 GPU
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Wide Angle Front Camera
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- No MicroSD Slot
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Compatible with Xtensions™
- Gesture Control
- Noise Cancellation
- 140.2 x 68.6 x 7.3 mm @ 120 grams
- 2,300mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱18,999 Official Price in the Philippines