Alcatel officially launched several products today including a 4G LTE capable smartphone for only ₱6,999 – the Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3.
It has a 1.2GHz quad core processor which is good but its 4-inch display with only 400 × 800 pixels is a disadvantage. The Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3 has 1GB of RAM, 5MP autofocus camera and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
I can’t help but associate the Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3 with the MyPhone Rio LTE which also sacrificed a lot of its features in order to have 4G LTE capability at a mid-range price.
If you’re really after fast 4G LTE mobile internet connection, the Alcatel OneTouch Pop S3 might just be right for you. Check out the rest of its specs:
- 4.0-Inch TFT Display (400 × 800 Pixels, 233 ppi)
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD
- 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- VGA Front Camera
- Single SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- 123 x 64.4 x 9.9 mm @ 130 grams
- 2,000mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱6,999.00 Official Suggested Retail Price
Show Comments 💬