CloudFone adds another model to its GEO lineup – the 4-inch CloudFone Geo 401q+ that uses a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor.
It also flaunts a uniquely designed back cover which CloudFone refers to as ‘an elegant monochromatic patterned design having a premium coated finishing’.
The CloudFone Geo 401q+ is a little thick at 10.6mm despite having a mere 1,500mAh Li-Po battery. It has the usual 4GB internal storage space and a microSD card slot though.
It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and has the usual wireless connectivity features such as 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
CloudFone didn’t detail the freebees of CloudFone Geo 401q+ but previous Geo smartphones comes with a Globe SIM with two months of free mobile internet.
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200 Processor
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- 4.0-Inch Display (800 x 480 Pixels, 233 PPI)
- Adreno 302 GPU
- 5.0 Megapixel Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 124 x 64 x 10.6mm @ 140 grams
- 1,500mAh Li-Po Battery
- ₱3,999.00 Official Suggested Retail Price
Show Comments 💬