Cherry Mobile Razor 2.0 will be available this weekend and we’re very excited with its thinner body, lighter weight and better overall performance compared to the first version.
What’s remarkable is that you can own a Cherry Mobile Razor 2.0 for the same price as the original Cherry Mobile Razor when it first hit the stores at ₱6,499.
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm MSM8610 Snapdragon 200 Processor
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 4.7 Inch HD IPS Display @ 720 x 1280 Pixels or 312 PPI
- Adreno 302 GPU
- Scratch Resistant via DragonTrail Glass
- 12 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel Front Camera
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 3G (HSDPA), EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Micro USB
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 1750mAh Li-ion Battery
Cherry Mobile Razor 2.0 Availability and Kitkat Update
Cherry Mobile Razor 2.0 is set to go on sale starting this weekend for ₱6,499 at different Cherry Mobile outlets.
You can also look forward to the promised Android 4.4 Kitkat update for Cherry Mobile Razor 2.0 that might be available by June or July.
Show Comments 💬