- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Processor
- CyanogenMod 11S OS (Based on Android 4.4 Kitkat)
- 5.5 Inch full HD JDI LTPS IPS TOL Display @ 1920 x 1080 Pixels or 401 PPI
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Adreno 330 GPU @ 578 MHz
- 13 Megapixel Main Camera with Sony Exmor IMX 214 Sensor, 6 Lenses and Dual LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel Front Camera
- 3GB of RAM
- 16 or 64 GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Miracast Wireless Display
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS with GLONASS
- Micro USB with USB OTG Support
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor
- Digital Compass
- 3100 mAh Li-Po battery
OnePlus One Price in the Philippines and How to Buy
OnePlus One’s official price is $300 for the 16GB version – that’s just ₱13,500 my friends! However, we can’t expect that same price when it finally reaches the Philippines. Just like Google’s Nexus smartphones, we might see this priced at up to ₱20,000 by online shops!
Update: OnePlus One is now available on Lazada Philippines for only ₱14,229.
Your best bet is to ask a friend or relative from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, UK or USA to buy one for you.
Show Comments 💬