- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor
- Amigo 2.0 (Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Based) OS
- 5.5 Inch Full HD IPS Display @ 1080 x 1920 Pixels or 401 PPI
- Gorilla Glass 3 Scratch Resistant
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 16 Megapixel Autofocus Camera with LED Flash and OmniVision BSI-2 Sensor
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- 2GB or 3GB of RAM
- 16GB or 32GB Internal Storage
- Single SIM
- 4G LTE for the 32GB Version
- 3G (HSPA+), EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB OTG Support
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Compass and E-Compass
- 150.6 x 75 x 9.5 mm @ 150 grams
- 2,500 mAh Li-Po Battery
Gionee Elife E7 Price and Where to Buy in the Philippines
Gionee Elife E7 was formally unveiled in the Philippines on March 30, 2014. The 3G version should now be available in malls and other Gionee outlets while the LTE version will be available by next month.
Gionee priced the Gionee Elife E7 at ₱24,500 – that’s a premium price for a smartphone. If you decide to buy one, you should ask for a test of the device when you go to their outlets so you can experience the feel of it.
Gionee is one of the new players in the electronic gadgets market in the Philippines. Do you think they’ve ‘wowed’ you with Gionee Elife E7?