Nokia X A110 follows the Nokia Asha design and is made of a polycarbonate shell.
The display is a 4 inch capacitive display with 480 x 854 Pixel resolution. Those add up to 254 pixels per inch on its 4 inch display.
Turning the device on its back will reveal the 3 Megapixel main camera. Yes, that’s a low resolution but look at the sample image and notice its quality.
- 1 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm MSM8225Q Snapdragon 200 Processor
- Nokia X 1.0 Software OS (Customized Android)
- 4 Inch Capacitive Display @ 480 x 854 Pixels or 245 PPI
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 3 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera (no Flash)
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 3G HSDPA, EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 1,500 mAh Li-ion Battery
Nokia X A110 Price and Availability in the Philippines
Nokia formally announced the device during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Nokia launched the Nokia X here in the Philippines in a special event on March 11, 2014.