font-style: normal !important;
color: #000 !important;
Functional group refers to the atom or group of atoms that is responsible for the characteristics of a particular type of organic compound.
- What type of organic compound contains the alkyl functional group?
- Which organic compounds contain triple bonds as the functional group?
- Phenyl is the functional group of _________?
- Which of the following is the chemical formula of hydroxyl?
- Hydroxyl is the functional group of ___________?
- RCOOR’ is the chemical formula of which organic compounds?
- What is the functional group of amides?
- Carbonyl is the functional group of _________.
- What is ROCH3?
- Ethers contain the functional group with the chemical formula _____.
Alkynes Alkanes Alcohols Alkenes
Alkanes Alkenes Alkynes Alkines
Alkynes Benzene Derivatives Toluene derivative Alkanes
RCOR’ RCHO RCOX ROH
Ketone Alcohol Alkane Aldehyde
Alcohol Aldehyde Ester Ether
Primary amine Orthoester Carboxamide Imide
Ketone Acetaldehyde Amine Amide
Ethoxy Methoxy Ethyl Methyl
ROH ROOH RCOR ROR’
Show Comments 💬