Gionee M2017; Smartphone with 7000mAh Battery & 6GB RAM
Gionee launches a premium smartphone in China called the Gionee M2017 that offers jaw dropping features for a premium price.
It has a whooping 6GB of RAM, two 3500mAh batteries giving it a total of 7000mAh of battery capacity and a dual camera setup at the back.
The Gionee M2017 is housed in a body made up of metal and leather with a 5.7 inch Quad HD AMOLED display. The dual camera system is composed of a 12MP and 13MP cameras with 2x optical zoom.
It runs on an octa core Snapdragon 653 processor from Qualcomm with an Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Amigo 3.5 UI. There’s also a fingerprint sensor and fast charging.
However, it doesn’t have a standard 3.5mm audio jack. Instead, it uses a USB Type-C port for charging, data transfer and audio output.
Price and Availability
It’s not yet clear if Gionee will offer the M2017 outside China. The most affordable variant with 64GB of internal storage costs CNY6,999 which is a little over ₱50,000 while 256GB variant has a price tag that’s more than ₱120,000!
Gionee M2017 – Smartphone Specifications
- 5.7 Inch QHD AMOLED Display (1440 x 2560 Pixels, 515 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with AMIGO 3.5 UI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Chipset
- 1.95GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 and 1.4GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB of RAM
- 13.0 + 12.0 MP Dual Main Camera with PDAF & LED Flash
- 2K Video Recording
- 8.0 MP Front Camera
- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB Internal Storage
- Dual nano-SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- USB On-the-Go
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 155.2 x 77.6 x 7.4 mm @ 238 g
- 7000mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- CNY6,999 Official Price in China