Looking for a smartphone with huge battery capacity that won’t break your budget? Take a look at the new Starmobile Jump Max with a 3,000mAh battery for ₱3,690 only.
It’s has a 4.5-inch display that can be configured to three different customizable themes. However, it only has a 1GHz dual core processor and 512MB of RAM.
Since the Starmobile Jump Max runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat, it should be smooth enough despite the underpowered internals for normal usage and casual games. It will definitely show lags though when playing hard core games.
Above the screen is a VGA front camera and at the back is another camera with a 5MP sensor. Both cameras lack autofocus.
It comes with 3G connectivity, 4GB internal storage and a microSD card slot. The package also comes with a phone case, flip cover and screen protector.
- 4.5-Inch IPS Display (480 x 854 Pixels, 217 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6572 Chipset
- 1.0Ghz Dual Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 512MB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Fixed Focus Main Camera with LED Flash
- VGA Front Camera
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Regular + Regular)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Networks
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0 (Metal Port)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 133.6 x 66.6 x 10.8 mm @ 167 g
- 3,000mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱3,690.00 Official Price