Finally, Cherry Mobile Flare Gets Jelly Bean Update Starting June 10, 2013!
After almost 5 months after Cherry Mobile Flare was launched, it now receives the most awaited Jelly Bean operating system update.
The announcement was made by Cherry Mobile by posting a poster on its Facebook Page indicating the release of the Jelly Bean update for Flare starting June 10, 2013.
How to Update Cherry Mobile Flare to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
The Jelly Bean update has been released but you won’t have it unless you follow the following steps:
- Back up all your data – phone numbers, important messages, pictures, music and other files that are very important to you. Cherry Mobile washes its hands for any of those that might be lost during the update.
- Find your official receipt for your Cherry Mobile Flare. I’m sure you did not throw it away, did you?
- Find your warranty card too! It’s included in the box of your Cherry Mobile Flare.
- Go to the nearest Cherry Mobile service center and present your receipt, warranty card and Cherry Mobile Flare.
- Wait for several minutes while the technician updates your Flare.
Jelly Bean Update for Cherry Mobile Available at Cherry Mobile Service Centers Only
Are You Going to Update Your Flare to Jelly Bean on June 10?
This post has been updated. Cherry Mobile moved the schedule from June 1 to June 10, 2013.